The Grid Computing and Clusters group of Barcelona Supercomputing Center is proud to announce the release of COMPSs version 1.2 during Supercomputing Conference 2014. COMPSs is a framework for easily implement distributed applications.
This release implements the following main features:
* N implementations for task methods, each with its own constraints.
* Constraint-aware resource management.
* Support for multicore tasks.
* Pluggable schedulers: facilitate the addition of new schedulers and policies.
* Extended support for objects in C/C++ binding.
* Extended IDE for N implementations and deployment through PMES.
* Update cloud connector for rOCCI to work with rocci-cli v4.2.5.
* Enhance rOCCI connector to compute the real VM creation times.
* Extended resources schema to support Virtual Appliances pricing.
* New LSF GAT adaptor.
For more details and downloads please visit COMPSs webpage: http://compss.bsc.es
Install the IDE through the Eclipse Marketplace: