Attached you will find information of a new position in our research group autonomic systems and ebusiness platforms at BSC. The candidate will be incorporated at full-time to the “Autonomic Systems and eBusiness Platforms” research line from BSC. Candidate’s main task will be oriented toward the development and support for the assigned tasks to the research group in the Computer Vision and Big Data Analytics area.
The main tasks will be supporting technical developments: the candidate must collaborate in the design and implementation of the prototype of a system for an automated analysis of images generated by UAVs in routine inspections. The captured images will be processed through a computer vision pipeline that will that will automate the detection of some patterns in the images.
- best binary options payout Education
- Bachelor degree on computer science (or related topic).
- Familiarity with local descriptor extraction from still images (SIFTS, SURF, etc.)
- Familiarity with distributed processing of large scale image datasets
- Basic knowledge in machine learning
- Knowledge of the English language to participate in discussions about technical topics.
- trade binary options iq option Professional Experience
- Experience in the use of a supercomputer platforms.
- Experience with Java programming
- Experience in Apache Spark
- Experience in OpenCV
don t gamble on binary options Conditions: The position will be located at BSC within the Computer Sciences department in collaboration with the specific program coordinator. The contract will be for one year.
binary options org Applications Procedure
All applications must be applied including:
- Presentation letter (including salary expectations).
- Curriculum vitae (including academic record).
- Candidates may optionally submit a software portfolio (links to developed applications or a public software repository) and recommendation letters.